- Born: 10th August 1867 at kattoor, Alleppey, in Kerala.
- Parents: Pethru Sebastain and Katherine.
- Ordination: 17th September , 1893
- Languages known: Malaylam, English,Tamil,Portuges, French & Spanish
- Death: 13th June 1936( 8.00 am Saturday)
- Last words: INTROIBO AD ALTARE ( Here enter the alter of God)
As a teacher to seminarians at Sancta Cruz , Kochi.
Mission superior to Trivandrum & Neyattinkara.
3 Districts Forane vicar.
Inspector to Printing books.
Writer in Samudaya Sevi Magzine.
Advisory member in Cochin diocese.
- Instead of mine or yours say ours
- Let the model of a religious be Christ. Do not think what to get , but I can give.
- If you live for God, the worldly crosses will be the staircase to heaven.
- If we obey laws, laws will protect us.
- The least thing we do with dedication is the spiritual medicine.
- Vijaya Rahasyam, a poem
- Nagairka Samgraham, a small book
- Mundumkkar Puthuma, 500 Puthuma, his book
- Anjukayyam Fransisco, a society for men
- L.P. School kannanthura
- St. Francis Assisi Eng. Medium, Arthunkal
- Nasrani Bhoosshanam Samajam. A social welfare Organisation
- Visitation congregation, Alleppey
- Tailoring Centre, kattoor
- Boarding for women, kattoor
- Primary School, Kattoor
- Post Office, Arthunkal
Public Roads ( kattoor- kalavoor Beach Road, Arthunkal- Thumpoly Beach Road